Almost

Hi!

God, it has been like what?! Was it a year or more since I last wrote here? Was just having throwback time reading my old blog posts and some of them really amazed me of how I was once someone who wrote so many things, publicly. And if you have been following or reading my blog since long time ago, you would notice that the current published posts on this blog are reduced, and that's because I have kept most of the old posts in drafts because y'know the thing with 'adulthood and keeping life a secret and just to myself'? LOL. Hehe, at least I am m still trying here. Adulting, *cough cough*.

I'm in my 24th year of life already, how time flies right? Growing up to me, means having so many uncertainties, and surely I'm still way too far from being the person I wanted to be. But as for now, I will try to live in the moment and learn as much as I can to prepare myself for the scary life ahead.

Medical school is also ending very soon, inshaAllah. And for this one particular thing, I just can't believe my own self yet, at least not till the day I officially passed all the exams and graduated with the degree. That's it for now. Till next time, and in the meantime please pray that my next post will be about my graduation day! Ameen, inshaAllah :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
a struggling junior doctor who sometimes writes